Monday, March 10, 2008

Standstill

Well we kinda hit a standstill. Ya know that big brick wall that leads to nothing? Ya that one. Between running my youngest around and planning my oldest birthday party, that's a big deal at the age of 7 you know. Not much has been done at Our Little Bungalow. But it is amazing how one little tiny bungalow can drain so much money, isn't it? Most if not all of you know what I mean. I got last month's heat bill, and wow. I am more than ready for spring. I HATE WINTER. It really is official.

2 comments:

Josh said...

Ugh! I hear you on the heating bill. I've got half the second floor uninsulated for a renovation project and my wallet can't wait for heating season to be over.

Enjoy your standstill-- birthday parties are much more important than house projects.

Fred said...

Our heating bills have been astronomical this year. I think we're paying at least $200 more now that deregulation is in full effect in Maryland (not to mention that our basement is uninsulated due to a delayed project!!).

I agree with Josh - enjoy your stand still. Kids are only young once, then everyone wonders where the time went. My twins are 3-1/2 - and an absolute joy.