Saturday, March 31, 2007

Stupid drawer

I do not believe my kitchen was designed by a woman. The clearance between the counter and the cabinets is 11 1/2 inches. I can't fit the coffee pot under there nor the kitchen aid mixer. There is no triangle, I have a huge deep corner that has no end and I would get lost in. There is no place to put a lazy susan for canned goods. Weird weird cabinet layouts....and then there's this drawer. Once the stove is in place you can't open the damn thing unless the stove door is open. It drives me nuts because it would be the perfect kitchen gadget drawer, but it ends up being the crap drawer!
Ughhhhh...
And no, I didn't get much besides cleaning and grocery shopping done on this crappy raining day. Oh wait! I did mop all the leftover lead chips off the front porch!

No comments: