Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Our new bathroom ceiling color



Okay hubby helped, and the ceiling got painted! Yeah!!! The last part was the hardest as I so did not want to get a drop on the cedar! (I'm very very picky!) And even the delicate blue masking tape and I had issues. But all in all I'm happy with it! The pictures do not do it justice, it's more aqua!
Here is a pic of the new light fixture too. I didn't really like it all that much, but it was sooo much better than the big old fluorescent nasty thing that was there. I'm liking it more each day....and yes that is our lovely leaky tub, (and No I don't know what I'm doing with it yet!!!) This is more what the color really is like. However I think if I paint this wall (the other side of the shower) this color too, it will be too much color. I'm thinking of tiling it, but for now I might paint it and then go over it with a silver glaze or rag it...something to break the color up....Hey! That silver glaze would look neat on the ceiling too.....but I don't think I want to try that one! LOL I would love to put tiny tiles on this wall, but like I've said before I've never done tile work before and it scares me. I'm woman enough to admit it too!

No comments: