Tuesday, May 15, 2007

No tub

Okay so many of you are dying in suspense....right?
No we didn't get the tub. I actually got out of the doctor's office rather quickly for a change and dear hubby got up and met me over at the ReStore.
Well it's a good thing I went and saw the darn thing. It needed a little work. The outside and feet looked like they would just crumble into a pile of dust at the slightest touch.
It was still hard to leave it though. I so want a clawfoot tub.
We brought my 2 1/2 yr old son with that day. Now the ReStore has a lot of funky stuff, but he was fasinated with the blue toilet.
"Mamma, mamma, mamma lookit, boo powtie!"
Whether that's due to the fact that we have recently started potty training or the fact he has never seen a colored toilet, he could hardly keep away from the blue potty. Everyone in the ReStore thought he was hysterical, well everyone but mom that is. I was too worried he was going to try out the blue potty.
Well anyway the search for the clawfoot tub continues....one of the patients at the clinic I work at suggested calling the plumbing places and asking that if they rip any out to throw away to call me......I just might do that...

1 comment:

Jean Martha said...

I'm searching for a claw foot too - I feel your pain. I'm so jealous that you have a ReStore! I keep reading about them.